Benefits of AAHA Membership
Membership Levels and Privileges
- Membership in the American Association of Handwriting Analysts is $60.00 per year (*There is an additional one-time new-member processing fee of $15.00.)
- Our membership year begins September and ends in August.
- There are four levels of AAHA Membership:
- Affiliate Member - This is for brand new members, new to graphology. Benefits include: Access to the "Dialogue" newsletter, discounts to the AAHA convention and workshops, inclusion into our online Study Group sessions, access our Allbright Research Library. There are no voting or nominations privileges on the Affiliate Member level. Once an affiliate, you can then apply to the next level.
- Associate Member - This level is attained once you have passed a basic skills examination administered by our Accreditation Chair. An Associate Member has voting and nomination privileges, plus all the other privileges of the Affiliate Member. Once you have passed the basic skills examination (part one towards certification) then you may apply for the next level.
- Certified Member - This level of membership can be obtained by having passed the examination (part two towards certification) administered by the Accreditation Chair. A certified member has all the privileges of the Associate member. An AAHA Certified member is considered to be a qualified, professional graphologist.
- Honorary membership is acquired by making a distinguished contribution to the field of handwriting analysis To become an Honorary Member, you must be recommended by the AAHA Board of Directors and receive a three-fourths vote at the annual convention. An Honorary Member may attend all meetings and receive all publications, but have no other privileges.
Membership questions should be directed to our Membership Chair.